Thursday, January 1, 2009

OLD PHOTOS from early years.


Kendall was over last week and we began digging through boxes and boxes of photos. The girls decided I had to learn how to do scrap booking. OH MY GOSH.... that is like trying to put an artist in a box. Little stickers, letters, sticky three dimensions stuff and lots of colored paper. This is going to take years to put all of this together. I kept thinking she would feel sorry for me and take it all home, but NOOO, it is still here. It sat still only partially begun all the way through Christmas.

I cannot believe I have not posted in so long. There was so much I missed writing down this month because of the holidaze.

I promised to get back with it this next week. My tree is still up and needs to come down, but I always wait until after January 6th. David said he would help me. William helped me get it out of the attic, and the girls did the decorations. I think they had another motive though, as they both left with boxes of ornaments that did not use on my tree. They took them home to their trees.



David and I hosted Christmas this year and we had 45 guests for dinner on Christmas day. Wasn't the best time for the dishwasher to go on the blitz either. I used Nanie's china along with Mom's china and my china. It all had to be hand washed. I do not think I will do that again.
I am grateful nothing was broken.


I wish you a Happy New Year and we can share more memories from the past.... did you see that photo above??? Egads I was thin then.

Lauren

No comments: